Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Prayers Answered...on a daily basis

 
My miracle of the day...and honestly every day...is the opportunity I have to read The Book of Mormon!! Why?
 
 
Well, let me try and explain myself.  Since I'm a missionary, I talk to many people with different religious views and beliefs. Sometimes the conversations that we have make me think about why I believe and do certain things. And I always love to help others answer their questions. 
I'm grateful for the opportunities that I have had to ask questions!!  (Whether it is for myself or for others.)  I has given me the opportunity to think about it,  pray and ask God what is true, and search out the answers in the scriptures. In the end, those questions have BUILT my faith.
 
As a missionary, I study the scriptures every morning for 1 hour.  In that study time I read from the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ,  and from the Bible.  I have set a goal to read a chapter from the Book of Mormon every day.  On countless occasions, I have gone into my studies with a question, and the Book of Mormon has answered my question.  It has brought peace and comfort to my heart.  MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERD!!!!  
 
This picture sums it up.
 
 
 
If you do have a copy of The Book of Mormon, PLEASE pick it up and read it!! I know that God listens to the questions that we have--spoken or unspoken. I know that He is waiting to give us the answers, but He wants us to study and learn for ourselves. That is why He has given us the scriptures.
 
 
And if you don't have a copy of The Book of Mormon and you want to know more about it, that can definitely be fixed!! It's pretty easy! Just go to this website http://www.mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon , and one will be delivered to you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment