Thursday, May 22, 2014

"No worries! I've got everything under control."

I've been on my mission for more than a year. Time flies! But I feel
that there is always one lesson that God is teaching me. STOP
WORRYING.

Something that my Great Grandma used to say is, "If you can do
something about it, fix it. It you can't do anything about it, stop
worrying." She is quite wise.

When I start to worry about things that aren't in my control, this
scripture ALWAYS finds me.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalms 46:10)

And this one does as well...

Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God. (D&C 101:16)

I'm convinced that God really wants me to learn to "be still" and not worry. I know that is something I will be learning my entire life.

I'm so grateful that God is so patient with me. He will always be there to tell me, "No worries! I've got everything under control."

Knowing that is a miracle in itself :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. I miss you, and am so excited for you to come home, but I'm so proud of you for serving a mission and am grateful for your example!
    One of my favorite scriptures is D&C 6:34 Fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if you are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that scripture too! I just read that the other day! Thanks for sharing that with everyone!!

      Delete
  2. I love and miss you sister Udall. You have such a kind and sweet spirit. I needed this today so thanks love Suzanne Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome and intuitive. Meet you while on your mission has been such a blessing yo me. I love you and miss you and look forward to more additions to this blog. So glad I saw this on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete